Sunday, April 4, 2010

Suffering and Glory

Luke 24:26 (Show me Luke 24)
Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?”

Romans 8:18 (Show me Romans 8)

Future Glory
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

Ephesians 3:13 (Show me Ephesians 3)
So I ask you not to lose heart over what I am suffering for you, which is your glory.

2 Thessalonians 1:9 (Show me 2 Thessalonians 1)

They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from[1] the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,
[1]Or destruction that comes from

Hebrews 2:9 (Show me Hebrews 2)
But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Hebrews 2:10 (Show me Hebrews 2)
For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering.

1 Peter 4:13 (Show me 1 Peter 4)
But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.

1 Peter 5:1 (Show me 1 Peter 5)

Shepherd the Flock of God
So I exhort the elders among you, as a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a partaker in the glory that is going to be revealed:

1 Peter 5:10 (Show me 1 Peter 5)
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

No comments:

Post a Comment