Thursday, October 1, 2009

Minds in Phillippians

See Boice's discussion on Mind of Paul and the Mind of Christ , pg13-16

Philippians 1:27 (Show me Philippians 1)
Only let your manner of life be worthy[1] of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel,
[1]Greek Only behave as citizens worthy

Philippians 2:2 (Show me Philippians 2)
complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

Philippians 2:5 (Show me Philippians 2)
Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,[1]
[1]Or which was also in Christ Jesus

Philippians 3:19 (Show me Philippians 3)
Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.

Philippians 4:7 (Show me Philippians 4)
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment