Sunday, August 30, 2009

The usage of Surpass in 2 Cor

2 Corinthians 3:10 (Show me 2 Corinthians 3)
Indeed, in this case, what once had glory has come to have no glory at all, because of the glory that surpasses it.

2 Corinthians 4:7 (Show me 2 Corinthians 4)

Treasure in Jars of Clay
But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.

2 Corinthians 9:14 (Show me 2 Corinthians 9)
while they long for you and pray for you, because of the surpassing grace of God upon you.

2 Corinthians 12:7 (Show me 2 Corinthians 12)
So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations,[1] a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited.
[1]Or hears from me, even because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations. So to keep me from becoming conceited

No comments:

Post a Comment