Sunday, May 9, 2010

Isaiah 43:1

But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed
you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you
by name, you are mine.

Mother's Day Message :
1. M- Made For Love
R.A.T reactive attachment disorder.

Bg: ISA 42:20
Israel plundered, locked up in dungeons ; robbed, looted
Messiah has come to redeem us. God loves us. Not just in the mind, but
in the heart.

You are not a mistake. We are chosen. We are made for a
relationship!!!! WOW!!!???!!!


2. U- Unconditional Love
Are you tired or weary? God says "I know, let me love you." Will you
allow God to love you?

v19: I am doing new things!!
v25: I have blotted out your sins!! (The Israelites had many
accusations against them but God is ready, willing and able to forgive
them. There is no sin that can defeat God's purposes for us.)

2 obstacles
-The father wound
-The mother wound ( refer to photos)

Distorted thinking misleading Christians
-

3. M- Made To Love

Sent from Ryan's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment